Thermomelt Heat Stik Certified – it is a kind of thermo-pencil Thermomelt Heat Stik certified in accordance with the requirements of the nuclear and defense industry in terms of corrosion resistance in the production of stainless steel and other high-temperature alloys. It is intended for instantaneous determination of temperature on the material surface in the range from +38 °C to 343 °C. In this case, a high accuracy of the control is achieved ± 1% within the temperature range. The thermocarid is a rod consisting of a lacopolymer composite. The rod is mounted in a metal casing, provided with a pocket holder and a pin retainer. The material of the rod melts at a certain temperature, called the value of the pencil. The nominal value is indicated on the pencil case.
Easy and accurate determination of surface temperature:
- inexpensive alternative to electronic thermometers;
- ease of operation: no electronics, no recording instruments, anyone can work anywhere;
- 21 pencils are possible temperature values in the range from +38 °C to 343 °C;
- high accuracy: the melting of the mark occurs with an accuracy of ± 1% of the set value.
- Unscrew the tip of the pencil by 2 turns;
- Extend the marking rod to 2-3 mm and wrap the tip, fixing the marking rod;
- Stroke the material of the rod on the surface to be checked;
- When the temperature indicated on the pencil body is reached, the applied material will melt.
One thermal pencil is enough for 400-500 marks.
Determination of surface temperature in the process:
- welding and fabrication of metal structures
- post-weld heat treatment
- removal of welding stresses
- annealing, tempering.
Determination of the temperature of units and parts:
- electronic components
- hydraulic systems
- heat exchangers
The price is indicated for 1 pc.